WeeMinder Custom Search

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WeeMinder Potty Training Testimonials

"Most Potty Training books just speak on the process of Potty Training, which wasn't really our problem.  This book helped teach my son how to choose to go potty instead of play and wet himself.  The weeMinder device helpd him to stop playing and go potty.  Wally from the storybook and DVD encouraged him to make the right, but difficult choice to go to the potty, then play! We love the song and even though it has been awhile since we potty trained our son, we still remember and love the song."


Disa & John Jennings

"The WeeMinder saved my life because I have four children, a set of twins, and one on medication.  The WeeMinder gave me the peace of mind mothing else could.  My daughter has a spastic bladder and is seeing a Urologist.  She has therapy twice a week and her "homework" is to try and go potty every two hours.  The WeeMinder has helped tremendously during this difficult time and most importantly made it a fun and positive experience. "

Beckie Sommerville, mother of four

"My 3 year old daughter, Sasha, loves The WeeMinder!  Not only does it remind her to "Hop, hop to the Potty Place" but is remind us.  It's been a wonderful tool to use when she's at her grandparent's house too.  Potty training has been made easy by this trio-the bookm DVD, and weeMinder potty training kit keeps Sasha interested in using the potty!"

Jennifer Damschen



“My kids are well past potty training years (thank goodness, urgh), but my sister-in-law and close friend’s kids are nearing the dreaded potty training years and when I saw the wee-minder, I immediately bought two for them. Amazing idea. I wish it was around five years ago!”
Lori Sherfey


“I am a grandmother of 21 grandkids (so far), and when I saw the wee-minder, I was so excited! I bought seven, so that I would have some to not only use for my grandkids, but to give as baby shower gifts because I like to have a clever and unique gift!”
Debbie Dickerson


“Thanks so much for such a cute item! My daughter loved it, and really enjoyed hopping to the potty place. She is having a hard time going potty at school during all of the fun activities, and I thought that the wee-minder would help. It did. Everyone that has seen it has commented on how cute it is. Thanks, again!” Suzy Sivley (Purchased on e-BAY)

“My daughter loves the song and so does my almost 2 year old. He sings it all the time, too.”
Kristy Huber (e-BAY)


"We tried everything and nothing worked. Our daughter didn’t even want to try sitting on the potty. With the Wee-minder, she was in control and would remind us she had to go sit on the potty. In just over two weeks we were completely done with potty training."
Ron Lahr (used initial prototype)

"It's interactive, innovation, fun and child driven. I wish I had one when we were potty training our children. It is clear that this could greatly reduce the time it takes to potty train."
Dr. James Brasch

"Before the Wee-minder, we tried everything. Nothing worked. With the Wee-minder Josie hop, hopped to the Potty Place on her own."
Amy Whitsett

“The wee-Minder Potty Training System is an innovative system that is not only kid-friendly, but hands over control to the toddlers alleviating the battle most parents face during the potty training years. From a medical standpoint, the wee-Minder helps build muscle memory which is another key element in potty training.”
Matt Thompson MD

“The wee-MINDER Potty Training System is superior in appearance, function, and durability!” -The WIN Inventors Services Program, PIES-XII Innovation Evaluation Report.
Dr. Pamela Riddle Bird Ph.D.

No comments: