WeeMinder Custom Search

Monday, August 11, 2008

My son is potty training and he keeps wetting himself and sits in the wetness or hides it from us.  Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for asking.  This is a common problem during potty training.  Many parents think that after they achieve potty training success their job is over.  However, research states that nearly all potty trainers have set backs and wet themselves (some more than others) almost for an average length of an entire year after the initial potty training.  I can really sympathize with you.  Take heart because the WeeMinder Potty Training Kit was designed with your potty problem in mind.  My bonus-daughter was notorious for wetting herself while playing or watching TV.  I would get so mad at myself because I thought I should have remembered to have her go to the potty.  Her dad thought she was being lazy and would scold her and then she started to hide her wet underwear and things seemed to get worse and worse.  We needed help with potty training and fast!  We needed something that would bring the peace back into the family and something that would make my stepdaughter feel in control of her potty training.  So, that is really how the idea of the WeeMinder Potty Training Kit started.  I thought outloud to my friend one day, "Wouldn't it be great if there was an alarm with a song that you could set to remind your potty trainer to go potty?" My friend thought it was a brilliant idea and encouraged me to make it happen.  Then came the potty training book and DVD and here we are today! I have used it successfully and thousands of others are thankful for the WeeMinder Potty Training Kit!  Those of you still struggling to potty train...Take heart and get a WeeMinder Potty Training Kit at www.weeminder.com or www.potty-training.kids.com.


No comments: